- Join BETA
- About BETA
- Members Only
- Member Search
- PR Zone
The name was chosen to wholly encompass the sector that involves education and or youth, student and educational travel companies and suppliers.
BETA is a not-for-profit trade association founded by some of Britain’s biggest and best-known travel and educational organisations.
BETA’s objective is to be the leading association for those who operate in, or supply services to, education and or youth, student and educational travel.
The association currently has over 120 organisations within membership, these cover a wide range of activities accross the following sectors:
- youth and student tour operators, inbound, outbound and domestic
- school travel organisers
- youth accommodation providers
- activity holiday and summer school providers
- educational institutions
- language schools
- youth and student travel retailers
- adventure travel companies
- official student and tourism bodies
- work exchange programme organisers
- gap year and au pair operators
- destinations, tourist boards, RDA’s, LGO’s
- transport providers
- plus many others
BETA is a new organisation in a constantly evolving marketplace and we very much look forward to working with you.