The latest offering from Euroventure comes in the form of an Irish tour going from the North to the South whilst visiting famous cities along the route
This seven night and eight day tour of The Emerald Isle will see guests stopping off in Dublin (2 nights), Cork (1 night), Galway (2 nights) and Belfast (2 nights).
The accommodation is customisable as Euroventure offer dorms or private rooms in their partner hostels alongside hotels of up to 4* to suit every budget.
Each city is full of attractions and activities for travellers to take part in; Dublin is the home of the famous Guinness Brewery, in Cork you can visit the fascinating St. Fin Barres Cathedral, Galway plays host to the Cliffs of Moher which you can visit on a day trip and Belfast has the Giants Causeway; one of the most beautiful and most visited tourist destinations in Ireland.
With each destination offering enough to keep you busy, Euroventure has all the logistics covered to make your trip stress free. With the purchase of this tour, Euroventure include:
- All transport tickets for the duration of your journey.
- Detailed instructions on how to find your way between each station and accommodation.
- Optional actives at all partner hostels which may vary from pub crawls to walking tours.
- A personalised travel book with useful tips and tricks for each city you’ll find yourself in.
- Full access to all documentation for your journey available via the Euroventure app.
- Access to the 24 hour emergency phone which puts you through to a Euroventure member of staff in case of emergency.
This brand new tour of Ireland starts at just £459 for the week and will be running all year round.
Find out more about Euroventure here