Join us for our latest review and to hear more about our future prioritiesREGISTER NOW
Taking place on Thursday 15th June 2023 from 11am, and held via webinar to ensure all members can participate.
• Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting (12/07/22)
• Matters arising
• Directors report on the activities of the association
• Submission and approval of the Association’s accounts
• Submission and approval of the 2023 budget
• Appointment of Association Auditors
• Appointment / Resignation of Directors
• Motions submitted by members
• Any other business
• Date of the next AGM
Meeting documents will be sent to registered members in advance of the meeting. If you would like to table a discussion or propose a motion this must be received by the Secretariat in writing no less than 7 days prior to the meeting.
To register your attendance click here
We very much hope that you will join us.