House of Lords, London, SW1A 0PW
This is an opportunity for members to further engage with the work of BETA as we report on our activities past, present and future
In order to maximise attendance this event will take place prior to our Parliamentary Reception on the Lords Terrace.
Meeting papers will be published in the members only section prior to the meeting.
- Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting (02/07/19)
- Matters arising
- Directors report on the activities of the association
- Submission and approval of the Association’s accounts
- Submission and approval of the 2020 budget
- Appointment of Association Auditors
- Appointment / Resignation of Directors
- Motions submitted by members
- Any other business
- Date & Time of next meeting
- By Tube: The nearest station is Westminster, served by the Circle, District and Jubilee Lines
- By Rail: The nearest station is Charing Cross, Victoria and Waterloo (20-30 minutes walk)