Elman Wall, 8th floor 36 Old Jewry London EC2R 8DD
Join us for this half-day session which will set you up with both the ideas and the tools to make sure that you can confidently and effectively use LinkedIn as a powerful tool to promote and sell your businessREGISTER NOW
As LinkedIn approaches its 16th birthday and 600 million members, it has long since established itself as a hugely important sales and marketing tool for businesses of all sizes and individuals alike.
The challenge is how to make the most of it
This session will explore exactly that – how YOU can get the best results from LinkedIn. We’ll look at how to present ourselves most effectively on LinkedIn and get found for the products and services we provide, how to reach the people we want to talk to and how to use LinkedIn as a marketing tool to ensure they think of you when making their plans.
Some of the areas that we will be covering include:
- How to create a profile which promotes and sells you and your products / services
- Delivering a knockout 1st impression on LinkedIn
- Searching effectively on LinkedIn for prospects, contacts and introducers
- Making contact and starting those conversations
- Putting in place a referral strategy through LinkedIn that works
- Keeping you front of mind and marketing on LinkedIn
- Marketing content and formats that work best with LinkedIn’s algorithm
- Using the new LinkedIn Company pages effectively
- Getting a plan in place
It will be a packed half-day session which will set you up with both the ideas and the tools to make sure that you can confidently and effectively use LinkedIn as a powerful tool to promote and sell your business.
Event Host & Sponsor
Ready to reserve your place/s on this Sales Training Course?
Places are restricted allocated on a first-come, first served basis.
Contact us for more on 0208 669 1444 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Cant make this date, but are interested in a future course date?
These courses will be repeated so register your future interest using this form