David Game College, 31 Jewry Street, London EC3N 2EY
Join us for this half day Sales Essentials Training Course aimed at youth, student and educational travel professionals
This half day course is lead by James White a training professional who’s aim it is to help small businesses improve their sales skills and knowledge in order to achieve greater success.
Drawing on his 20 years of sales and marketing experience he will help you to convert leads into real business in the digital era, helping you to understand how to sell, how to approach prospects and how to close the deal and hit your targets.
Who is this course aimed at
- Those who are new to selling
- Those who need sell but who don’t enjoy the traditional sales process
- Those who currently sell but who want to improve their knowledge and further develop their skills
- Anyone that wants to understand how sales results are achieved in a modern era
What the course will cover
- The psychology and principles of selling
- How customers buy and the sales process to match their buying mindset
- How the most successful business people achieve results
- How to prospect effectively and build initial rapport
- How to qualify leads and handle typical objections
- How to prepare great proposals and presentations
- How to follow up with prospects effectively
- How to walk away with an order
With over 22 years of sales and marketing experience including 12 in running his own online software business, James White knows what it takes achieve business success.
Ready to reserve your place/s on this Sales Training Course?
Places are restricted allocated on a first-come, first served basis. This event is now full so register your future interest using this form
Contact us for more on 0208 669 1444 or via email@example.com
Cant make this date, but are interested in a future course date?
These courses will be repeated so register your future interest using this form
With kind thanks to our training sponsors & partners