We’ve just launch our own ‘Book with Confidence’ guarantee against potential future travel disruption due to Covid-19
Any booking made between now and the return to ‘normal’ conditions will be safeguarded against potential Covid-19 impact, with clients offered the choice of: (i) postponing their travel to a late date, (ii) switching their booking to an alternative venue, or (iii) opting to take a full refund.
We hope that this measure will allow of our clients to make their travel arrangements for the Summer of 2021 with complete peace of mind, and that this initiative will help to stimulate the group travel market.
If you are unable to proceed with your booking due directly to the applicable Government restrictions related to Covid-19 which then prevent you from travelling to your booked venue (restrictions include, tiering, travel bans or enforced self-isolation), or your chosen location is no longer available due directly to Covid related reasons, you will then be able to choose from one of the following options:
You can either –
Transfer your booking to a later date
Subject to availability we will move your booking to a later date, with no admin fees or penalties
Transfer your booking to an alternative venue
Must be booked directly through First Education and School Travel or First Travel Solutions Ltd.
Subject to availability we will move your booking to an alternative venue, with no admin fees or penalties.
Request a cancellation of the booking and a full refund
We will refund the full amount of any deposits paid on your original booking.
Covid-19 Flexible Terms & Conditions
1. The Covid-19 Flexible Terms & Conditions allows any transfer or cancellation within the period of 28 days and 7 days prior to your trip commencing. Up until the 28 days, the original booking will still be regarded as being in place and confirmed and thus subject to our usual terms and conditions.
2. Should UK Government advice significantly change in the FINAL 7 days prior to your commencement, we will reactivate the Covid-19 flexible Terms & Conditions for you.
3. Please be aware that if the cost of your new booking is higher than your original booking, due, for instance, to being in a higher seasonal price band or located at a higher priced venue, then you’ll need to pay the difference.
4. The Covid-19 Flexible Terms & Conditions apply to bookings made directly with First Education and School Travel and First Travel Solutions Ltd only and excludes any bookings made through third parties.
5. The Covid-19 Flexible Terms & Conditions do not replace our Standard Booking Terms & Conditions.
6. All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged. These Covid-19 terms and conditions will be reviewed regularly and are subject to change or removal without prior notice.
Find out more about BETA Member First Travel Solutions here