International Students House (ISH) is a charity that enables young people worldwide to achieve their academic aims. We believe every young person should have the opportunity to succeed whatever their background.
Together with our university partners and supporters, we provide scholarships opportunities, a safe home and a social programme to enable students to succeed while giving them a place to belong.
We provide accommodation while you study, scholarships and hardship funds to support those in need, and cultural activities to foster an international community, building a better world.
Our mission and values hold true to the vision of our founder, Mary Trevelyan, and the beginning of International Student House in 1965. Our friendship, understanding, openness and cooperation are at the core of the ISH experience and underpin everything the charity does.
ISH Venues, We are a spacious meetings and events venue offering a perfect setting for corporate and private events from 10 to 500 people.
- Located in the end terrace of the Park Crescent Nash buildings in a prestigious location opposite and overlooking Regent’s Park
- 8 Versatile self-contained function rooms, offering a mix of traditional and modern rooms with beautiful views over the Park Crescent Gardens.
- Air-conditioning and ventilation, 6 rooms with natural daylight.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Creative and flexible cuisine from our onsite catering partner, BaxterStorey.
- Walking distance of five tube stations (Great Portland Street, Regents Park, Warren Street, Baker street) and two mainline stations (Euston and Kings Cross).
- Accessibility by car without entering the congestion zone.
- On Site Bar and café -The Thirsty Scholar.
- On-site car park available to hire.