National Express Transport Solutions, part of National Express was founded in July 2020, and consists of ten industry-leading coach operators across the South East, South of England and Midlands; The Kings Ferry, Lucketts Travel, Clarkes of London, Coliseum Coaches, Woods Coaches, Solent Coaches, Stewarts Coaches, Worthing Coaches and Mortons Travel
The strength of the group combined with the UK’s largest network of audited partner operators, provides an industry leading transport management solutions from planning through to delivery.
Our wealth of experience in providing educational coach hire means we’re well equipped to centralise all of your school’s transportation needs. Take the stress out of planning as we support your school with an all round solution. We provide bespoke transport solutions tailored for your school’s needs and curriculum. You can be rest assured knowing your school’s transportation is in good hands as we cover a complete solutions or a variety of services including:
- Minibuses for class trips
- Coaches for sports lessons
- Double-decker buses for home-to-school services
We welcome all schools no matter the size of your requirement. With our team of experts, skilled drivers and a variety of different sized vehicles, we’re sure to have the ideal transport solution for you.
Safety is our top priority. To provide you with peace of mind, our entire fleet has the following features:
- Alco-lock units – a requirement before the vehicle starts. We have a zero-tolerance drug and alcohol policy
- Driver telematics system – allows us to monitor driver behaviour and alerts us to any unsafe driver manoeuvres
- Regular safety inspections – including a “first use” inspection every morning
- CCTV and tracking devices
We are very proud to be one of BETA’s Gold Sponsors.