We are the oldest and most established school in Liverpool with over 20 years of delivering quality education. In 2019 we welcomed more than 5000 students to our schools in Liverpool from over 60 countries.
We are accredited by The British Council, English UK and ISI and are the highest ranked school in Liverpool. According to British Council inspection results we are placed within the top 8% of the schools within the UK. We are an accredited Cambridge Exam Centre, an OET Exam Centre and a Trinity TESOL provider.
Liverpool is a wonderful destination for international students, large enough to be lively and exciting yet small enough to be relaxed and easy to get around. Our city centre location makes it easy for our students to enjoy the many cultural attractions that Liverpool is famous for.
The school is situated in a beautiful, grade two listed building in the heart of the Knowledge Quarter next to Liverpool John Moores University and The University of Liverpool.
We offer English language courses for students of all levels, at any time of year, including short courses and year round long term study:
- General English (part-time, standard and intensive)
- IELTS Preparation
- Cambridge FCE and CAE Preparation
- OET Preparation
- Teacher Training and Development (Trinity CertTESOL and Cambridge TKT and CLIL)
- During July and August we run our International Junior Summer School for groups of students aged 10-17. These programmes combine English lessons with excursions where students get to explore the fantastic city of Liverpool as well as the UK. We also offer bespoke group programmes for groups of both adults and juniors all year round.
All students benefit from:
- A personalised learning plan
- A range of free support classes
- A carefully designed weekly social programme
- An outstanding nationality mix
- A dedicated welfare team
- High-quality, well-managed accommodation options