The Swanage Centre offers high quality full and half-board accommodation for a variety of educational, cultural and recreational purposes from September to June and occupies an elevated position at the heart of Swanage
The Swanage Centre enjoys splendid views of the surrounding Purbeck Hills, the sea and the Isle of Wight and is just a short walk to the beach and town centre. The site is enclosed in 7 acres of private land and is protected by a comprehensive network of CCTV cameras.
Swanage is a gateway to the UNESCO Jurassic Coast and displays 185 million years of geological history. Swanage is one of the top seaside resorts in the UK, rated for cleanliness, safety and outstanding beauty.
We have over 35 years’ experience of welcoming residential educational groups and offer high quality full or half board accommodation at a highly competitive price.
Why choose The Swanage Centre?
- Profitable and easy to manage business opportunity for agents
- Over 35 years’ experience
- One of the largest quality accommodation providers on the south coast
- Over 20 purpose built classrooms with IWBs
- 2 quality ICT suites and Wi-Fi connectivity in the main buildings
- Unrivalled on-site sport and leisure facilities
- Optional educational modules and recreational activities
- A dedicated Matron and welfare team
- UNESCO World Heritage site gateway town status