Marketing and Communications Manager
This is a part-time role, with hours and pay subject to negotiation. This role reports directly to the Association Director.
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining the marketing, communications, and brand strategy in support of BETA.
This role will have growth potential through opportunities for increased involvement in strategic and operational initiatives across departments.
Strong communication skills, time management, digital and social media marketing, content, and public relations skills are required.
This is a home based role and the candidate must be able to work independently, have excellent time management skills and be able to create, curate and deliver our brand message across a wide range of services.
- Develop a digital and social media marketing strategy
- Interact with clients and team members alike to understand needs and craft content
- Write and edit official communications content for online and print distribution
- Develop targeted social media marketing campaigns and campaign templates
- Manage websites through WordPress CMS
- Creation and updating of supporting marketing materials in print and digital
- Create marketing collateral for BETA’s key services for use in marketing and promotion
- Collaborate with 3rd parties in support of rich content
- Craft press releases as necessary
- Help departments with marketing initiatives to drive sales
- Curate and deliver monthly industry newsletters
- Work independently and maintain high efficiency in all procedures
- Continually monitor marketing effectives, trends, and competitor strategies
- Optimize and refine strategy and processes over time
- Create marketing assets which provide a differentiated benefit to different parts of the business whether it is B2B, B2B2C, or B2C
- Help sales team drive sales through marketing initiatives, as well as helping boost the corporate identity of the association.
- Ability to handle a demanding and multifaceted workload
- Effectiveness of materials in supporting client relations
- Eagerness to broaden responsibility over time
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant experience
- Experience in marketing, communications, public relations, business development, or similar
- Ability to handle a variety of different brands to manage
- Superior analytical, organisational and communication skills
- Strategic, methodology driven, and consultative mindset
- Superb time management and follow through skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Creative, highly professional, detail oriented and straight forward personal approach
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com