The BEST Child Friendly Restaurant in London, for the fourth consecutive year is… PLANET HOLLYWOOD on Haymarket.
For the FOURTH year running, Planet Hollywood on Haymarket has been named as the BEST Child-Friendly Restaurant in London by Bookatable, one of the UK’s largest online restaurant reservation services. This is a Central London restaurant that is as passionate about the quality of its food as it is about the fantastic atmosphere. You will find steaks from Donald Russell, beautiful chicken breast fillets, pages of gluten free options, freshly prepared dishes and a few well-guarded and secret recipes. And the most eye-poppingly-exciting milkshakes this side of the Atlantic.
Why does Planet Hollywood come out on top, again? Let’s take a look:
- Conveniently located in the heart of the bright lights of Piccadilly, and just moments away from the magical floating street artists at Trafalgar Square, Planet Hollywood is just moments away from Hamleys (probably) the best toy store in the World, M&M World and The National Portrait Gallery.
- Look out for the huge multi-purpose TV screens which display fun messages and welcome-greetings to and from guests. These screens flip between cartoons, movies, music videos, diner greeting messages and hilarious LIVE transmissions of guests caught by the secret roving camera. Everyone loves spotting themselves and friends on TV singing and dancing along to their favourite songs. Seriously, where else can you justify watching telly whilst you eat?
- There’s a dedicated kids’ meal deal with delicious choices, offering a main dish, a dessert and unlimited sodas for just £9.50 each.
- For little ones, there is always a ready supply of crayons and colouring-in sheets but often, it’s the age-appropriate movie clips that really catch their imagination. And let’s be truthful, it’s not just the little ones that like to sing along and watch music videos of the most exciting pop stars and celebrated musicals, theatre, and cinema.
- Please can we also ask the brilliant serving staff to take a bow here; they enthusiastically engage with all diners, but are especially entertaining and brilliant with the children, be they shy or outgoing.
- Seasonal treats come in many forms; at Christmas, Planet Hollywood features a very sociable table-hopping Santa who has time to stop and chat to everyone at their table. And complementary face-painting can be found in the restaurant at times like Easter and Halloween.
- And parents: we have approximately 100 pieces of authentic Hollywood memorabilia for some grin-inducing reminiscing. Sit next to a real-life gremlin, 007 props and models, Terminator robots, see the magic from Star Wars, Star Trek and Forest Gump, and a sweaty vest (preserved in glass cages) of the Yippee-ki-yay master, Bruce Willis in Die Hard. The kids are happy because the grownups are happy. Or is it the grownups are happy because the kids are happy?!
Whether pre-or-post theatre, part of a London sightseeing itinerary, dinner with family, or friends, in fact, whatever the occasion, Planet Hollywood guarantees unrivalled, delicious, affordable and hassle-free family dining.