Late last summer, colleagues from all departments of The Original Tour started meeting in top-secret – they had one task…make sure The Original Tour’s sightseeing routes offer THE best network for discovering central London by bus
They worked long & hard, analysed 10 years of sales data, spoke to staff & clients on-board the bus, they discussed late into the evening & met up early in the morning…
The result of all the hard work – our new routes, a collaboration between The Original Tour & London City Tour, means we now offer:
- Two main sightseeing tour routes (Yellow & Blue) which cover the east & west of the capital.
- Better connections in the central areas to the two main routes – the routes also run in opposite directions in the busy areas of Piccadilly, Trafalgar Square & Westminster.
- Clearer & more legible routing around key areas (e.g. Marble Arch, Trafalgar Square)
- More frequent service in key hotel areas (Bayswater Road & Paddington specifically).
- Fewer changes required to get into central London = more time to explore – our Blue Route is now a tour (rather than shuttle) which picks up from key hotel areas.
- Better frequency at key hubs (Hyde Park, Marble Arch, Westminster Bridge).
Original Tour & London City Tour customers continue to be welcome on all buses and on all routes.
Timetables & New eMaps: Download here.
Find out more about The Original Tour here