Recently Elman Wall’s Mergers & Acquisitions arm, Summit Advisory, invited BETA members and its own clients to participate in its new annual M&A Travel Insights 2019 survey
Early interim results show:
- There are more buyers than sellers out there
- The main reasons for buyers wanting to acquire a travel business are ‘access to new customers’, followed by ‘growing our own profits with a view to our own sale’
- Those companies planning to sell were mainly doing so ‘for personal reasons’, followed by the opportunity to ‘capitalise on Entrepreneur’s Relief’, no doubt whilst it is still available
- Travel business owners are, unsurprisingly, far more confident about the prospects for their businesses in 2020 versus 2019
- Brexit was clearly the main reason impacting reduced confidence for 2019 versus 2020
Complete this confidential survey here to receive a complimentary aggregated copy of this report. Extended deadline 15 March 2019.
The survey is hosted by independent data analytics specialists, Spike Marketing.
Find out more about Elman Wall here