- Join BETA
- About BETA
- Members Only
- Member Search
- PR Zone
- Industry Insights
ICEF connects educators, education agents, work and travel professionals, and industry service providers to key markets and networks worldwide, supporting the growth and development of international education and global student mobility. Through ICEF’s various services, education institutions are able to achieve results and efficiencies in growing international student enrolments.
They choose ICEF for its longstanding reputation of quality and commitment to nurturing and accepting only the highest calibre of education agent and to providing excellent events and marketing resources.
ICEF services include:
• The ICEF Agency Recognition Programme: Recognising only ICEF-screened and vetted recruitment agencies, providing quality assurance for educators.
• ICEF Workshops: B2B events in all key markets, connecting international educators, agents, and service providers as well as work and travel professionals.
• ICEF Monitor (www.icefmonitor.com): A business development and market intelligence resource delivering news, research and commentary for international student recruitment
• ICEF Agent Training: Including the ICEF Agent Training Course (IATC) and the Canada Course for Education Agents (CCEA). Practical, professional training courses for agency-based international student recruitment counsellors.
• The ICEF Education Fund: Providing donations and support for selected causes, giving young people around the world access to education.
• ICEF Marketing and Sponsorship: Guaranteed exposure and branding to key decision makers in international education and language travel markets.
• Internet Course Finders: Websites enabling educators to promote their institutions to over 600,000 international student visitors.
Tweets by @icefmonitor