Looking for the latest data and insights on youth, student and educational travel?
BETA with the support of our members are pleased deliver regular reports on the state of the market, industry trends and travellers motivations and behaviours.
The aim of this work is to:
- highlight the volume and value, the economic and non-economic benefits of this type of travel
- highlight the behaviours, trends and motivations for young people choosing to travel, work, study abroad
- collect, collate and evaluate up to date facts and figures that can be used within press and analytical reports
- provide a credible, balanced view/summary of issues affecting the industry
- support the future growth of our members and the wider youth travel industry
- assess Britain’s competitiveness as a youth destination
If you want to find more about membership or how to access our research reports please get in touch